Begin Your Scuba Courses Online with PADI eLearning®
The PADI Medical form is required for all dive courses.
You will learn the basic principles of each scuba course through PADI's interactive, eLearning programs at your own pace and on your own time.
- Spend less time in the classroom and more time exploring Maui’s colorful underwater world.
- Flexible schedule and self-pacing: You can work through the programs at your own pace and will have access to them for up to one year after purchase.
- Easy access: You can learn anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Progress tracking: Gauge your progress, review your learning history and access your knowledge before and after training.
ANOTHER WAY TO DO TRAINING
PADI Open Water Diver Touch
Watch, listen, read, scroll, tap and interact while you learn to scuba dive with PADI Open Water Diver Touch ™. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s portable and it’s your entry to the underwater world as a scuba diver.
The Touch integrates the PADI Open Water Diver Manual with the PADI Open Water Diver Video into a powerful, tablet-based learning experience. When you dive in with the Touch, you’ll:
- Learn diving facts, principles and safety concepts in preparation for your confined and open water dives.
- Watch video clips that show you the world of scuba diving.
- Take simple quizzes to make sure you understand the material as you progress.
After you download the Touch, you don’t need to be online to use it so you can truly learn anytime, anywhere.
PADI Online Courses
With the convenience of PADI eLearning you can take the classroom portion of the following courses online:
- Open Water Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Rescue Diver
- Scuba Tune-up
- Enriched Air Diver
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Dive Theory
How PADI eLearning works
Take the academic portion of the course online through PADI's interactive programs and then finish your in-water and practical elements with Maui Dive Shop.
eLearning tuition is paid separately to PADI. The cost for in-water training, certification card and student reference materials through Maui Dive Shop, is as follows:
Open Water: $349.95 + tax
Confined Water: $129.95 + tax
Advance Open Water: $489.95 + tax
Scuba Tune Up: $99.95 + tax
Add 2nd Tank: $30.00 + tax
Additional $150.00 for a PRIVATE course
For the finish-up costs for other classes, please contact us.